Stay up to date with the W3 Project Team!
Stage 3 of the W3 Project is underway.
As always, we are pretty busy here at the W3 Project. But when we can, we try to let you know what we’re up to.
When we do, you can find it here!
If there’s something in particular you’d like to hear about, please let us know.
We hope you enjoy our posts as much as we enjoy sharing our experiences with you.
The W3 Project Team
On this page
- What the W3 Project team is up to
- Information about our related projects
- Plain-English overviews of our written publications
- Commentaries from peer workers and authors
- Videos from conferences and seminars
- Commentaries from peer workers and presenters
Now that I’ve hopefully got you humming Elton John (possibly for a second time)… Greetings everyone! Yes, we are back, and we are coming back with a vengeance (again). If you’re feeling de ja vu, it might be because I said the same thing this time 2 years ago. We …
Drug user organisations can help influence policy to achieve hepatitis C elimination, but they need a supportive policy environment to do so. Co-authors and peer workers Charles Henderson and Annie Madden share their thoughts on the important messages in this paper.