- W3 ownership: Ownership of intellectual property rights in W3, including the website, all software, content, images, data, tools, methodologies, algorithms, code, documentation, analytics, enhancements, modifications, trade marks, logos, or any other content in W3 vests and remains vested in LTU. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you must not directly or indirectly, copy, recreate, imitate, resell, transfer, modify, decompile, reverse engineer or distribute to any other person W3 or its content, in whole or in part, nor permit any person to do so.
- Licence to W3 Website and W3 Framework Documents: LTU grants to you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable non-commercial licence to access and use the W3 on devices owned or controlled by you for the purpose of using and implementing the W3 Framework. Where documents and contents on the W3 website are offered for download (the W3 Documents), those W3 Documents are offered for use under a Attribution-Non-Commercial License , the relevant terms can be located at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/au/
- Commercial use: The W3 Website and the W3 Documents are offered for non-commercial and academic use only and must not be used for any commercial use. If you wish to use W3 for any commercial purposes, contact the W3 Team at email@example.com for further information.
- Citation: In addition to any terms downloaded from the website, if you produce any written works or other media related to your use of W3, you must cite W3 using the following reference:
W3 Project. (2022). W3 Framework: Understanding, demonstrating, and improving the impact of peer work in public health. W3 Framework. https://w3framework.org/
- Suspension: LTU may at any time (without notice and for any reason) remove or suspend access to W3, including for the purpose of carrying out any updates or maintenance to W3, where LTU ceases to publish or make available W3 or any part of W3, or where LTU suspects W3 may infringe the intellectual property or any other right of any person or violates any laws.
- Inappropriate content: You must not post any material that:
- Is abusive, threatening, discriminatory or defamatory
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or malicious
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of others
- Is offensive, obscene or otherwise inappropriate
- Is entirely off-topic
- Advertises or offers to sell any goods or services, contains spam or any other unsolicited commercial message
LTU reserves the right, in our absolute discretion to remove any posts or any inappropriate or offensive content posted by you.
- Disclaimer: LTU provides the W3 Website and the W3 Documents “as is” and you acknowledge and agree that you use and use any outputs generated by the W3 Website and the W3 Documents at your own risk. LTU does not guarantee uninterrupted use or accessibility of the W3 Website or the W3 Documents. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of the W3 Website and the W3 Documents whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded. To the extent permitted by law, LTU accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, cost, expense to you or any third party arising from your use of the W3 Website or the W3 Documents or any outputs nor for any unavailability, loss, corruption, unauthorised access to or misuse of any W3 Documents. Your sole remedy in respect of any such loss or liability is to cease using the W3 Website and the W3 Documents. It is your responsibility to ensure you have backups of any outputs. To the extent such warranties or liability cannot be excluded by law in relation to any goods or services supplied under this agreement, liability is limited at LTU’s option to supplying, or the cost of supplying, the relevant goods or services again.
- Changes: LTU reserves the right to update or modify the W3 Website or the W3 Documents or amend any of these Terms at any time in its sole discretion, by publishing such changes on or through W3. LTU may also elect to advise you of such changes from time to time in writing. If you do not agree these changes, you must cease using the W3 Website and the W3 Documents. Your continued use of the W3 Website and the W3 Documents constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia in relation to any matter arising from your use of the W3 or these Terms.